1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken thighs, about 6 thighs
2 tbsp 2% plain Greek yogurt or mayo
1 large pickle, reduced sodium
6 buns, split and toasted
1 1⁄2 cups shredded lettuce
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Place two Cooling Racks on Sheet Pan lined with Sheet Pan Liner; lightly brush racks with oil to prevent sticking.
- Coat chicken with yogurt.
- Place mix in a shallow dish. Using tongs or your hands, add chicken thighs one at time, gently rotating and pressing to coat.
- Place chicken on racks, leaving some space between each piece. Bake 15–17 min or until golden and cooked through.
- Slice pickle into rounds. Spread dip on top and bottom buns. Add lettuce and pickles to bottom bun; top with cooked chicken. Cover with top bun.
To reduce sodium, omit pickles and use yogurt to coat chicken.
Feeling indulgent? Swap buns with prepared Quick Biscuits for a biscuit sandwich.